Talent Acquisition Specialist/HR Specialist
We are seeking a Talent Acquisition Onboarding Specialist responsible for building and implementing effective, proactive recruitment strategies to address immediate talent needs of the organization. In addition, be responsible for developing and executing an effective and consistent hiring manager and candidate experience to ensure predetermined expectations are being met throughout the scope of the recruitment process. Facilitates recruitment process, including posting internal and external job postings (web-based, agencies, universities, job boards, and newspapers if applicable).
- Creates offer letters, rejection letters and corresponds with candidates on behalf of the organization.
- Ensures the accurate and timely completion of all required new associate documentation including background checks and drug screening. Prepares associates for orientation.
- Sets up new hires systematically.
- Conduct new employee orientation and 90 day follow up reviews.
- This selected candidate will also provide support to the Human Resources Manager in all areas of Human Resources including but not limited to employee relations, disciplinary actions, benefit enrollment, performance management, employee engagement activities, HR projects and weekly payroll activities.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in related field and 2 or more years of human resources experience or equivalent education and experience.
- A proactive and resourceful approach to problem solving while facing shifting priorities.
- Detail oriented and organized with ability to manage a variety of deliverables in a high-volume work environment.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, organizational skills and the ability to work independently.
- Ability to develop effective relationships and dedicated to collaboration with hiring managers and candidates.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs and possess strong analytical skills. Must have demonstrated ability to function in a variety of programs and systems as part of job responsibilities.
- Must have the ability to use independent judgment and discretion in various situations while maintaining a high degree of confidentiality.
- Must have a thorough understanding of company policies and procedures as they relate to this position. Must understand and comply with job related state and federal laws and regulations.
Machine Operators – 1st shifts available
Set-up and operate a variety of machines to perform machine operations on a repetitive basis. Measure parts with precision tools in order to make certain parts meet engineering specifications. Visually inspect parts to insure quality standards are met. Maintains a safe and clean work environment. Contributes to continuous improvement initiatives.
- Proficient in blue print reading and use of measurement tools such as calipers, rulers, etc. is desired. Solid math skills as well as good mechanical skills are also desired.
Grind Operator – 1st, 2nd shifts available
The Grinder Operator sets up and grinds quality products for R&L Spring’s customers in a cost-effective and timely manner. The responsibilities of the position relate to the set up and operation of a mechanical and/or CNC grinder, which include, but are not limited to:
- Understanding blueprints and making all adjustments to grinders according to blueprint specifications
- Checking physical specifications prior to and during production and detecting any product variation
- Shutting down and communicating to set-up personnel when there is an apparent machine failure or quality issue
- Loading grinding wheels and fixtures and monitoring/documenting wheel use and wear
- Determining appropriate grinder to meet rate requirements
- Using proper inspection tools and test equipment while following R&L Spring’s workmanship standards
- Alerting the Supervisor and or Quality Control Manager of any non-conformance found