Springmaker/Coiler – 1st shift openings
R&L Spring Company is a leading supplier of precision springs and wire forms to the medical device and industrial markets. We are currently looking for Springmakers to join us in our Lake Geneva, WI location. We are looking for first shift Springmakers who want to be part of a dynamic growing company.
- Looking for experienced CNC Spring Coiler Setup personnel who have experience with Torin, Wafios, or Itaya equipment preferred but any CNC spring equipment will be considered.
- Responsible for setting up equipment utilizing coiling specs and/or setup instructions to meet Customer requirements
- Must inspect and record defied quality dimensions
We require a minimum of 3 years CNC programming and setup/operate coiling machines along with demonstrated understanding of the machine and tools.
Creativity, teamwork and the ability to multi-task is required.
We offer a competitive compensation package, including 401(k) with company match, quarterly bonus, health, dental and vision. Company paid life insurance, STD; supplemental life insurance, tuition reimbursement, paid time off in addition to vacation, and 10 company paid holidays.
Relocation assistance may be available.
Machine Operators – 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts available
Set-up and operate a variety of machines to perform machine operations on a repetitive basis. Measure parts with precision tools in order to make certain parts meet engineering specifications. Visually inspect parts to insure quality standards are met. Maintains a safe and clean work environment. Contributes to continuous improvement initiatives.
- Proficient in blue print reading and use of measurement tools such as calipers, rulers, etc. is desired. Solid math skills as well as good mechanical skills are also desired.
Maintenance – 1st shift available
Grind Operator – 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts available
The Grinder Operator sets up and grinds quality products for R&L Spring’s customers in a cost-effective and timely manner. The responsibilities of the position relate to the set up and operation of a mechanical and/or CNC grinder, which include, but are not limited to:
- Understanding blueprints and making all adjustments to grinders according to blueprint specifications
- Checking physical specifications prior to and during production and detecting any product variation
- Shutting down and communicating to set-up personnel when there is an apparent machine failure or quality issue
- Loading grinding wheels and fixtures and monitoring/documenting wheel use and wear
- Determining appropriate grinder to meet rate requirements
- Using proper inspection tools and test equipment while following R&L Spring’s workmanship standards
- Alerting the Supervisor and or Quality Control Manager of any non-conformance found